About the m2 project
This project is performed and lead by Auke team and resources are invested into the project by Auke team and by cooperating parties since May 2011.
Development now occupy two fully developer resources.
The m2 project are divided into
- The m2 Circle messenger
- Development on the m2 Core networking protocol
m2 Circle now focus on functional enhancements on selected platforms (Android and Windows)
m2 Core networking now focus on fine-grading the low level message and stream handling implementation, and extending the look-up services and addressing features.
History of the project
- Started May 2011 with core design of the m2 Core network protocol
- Decided as a core networking protocol for external product in august 2011 (NT Whistle blower system)
- First fully functional core M2 ready by September 2011 (continually improved after)
- Anonymous reporting and whistle blower system ready by December 2012
- PC based m2 Circle (Windows, Linux and IOS) version in June 2013
- m2 Core network protocol ready for Android in December 2013
- Android mobile m2 Circle client ready in Mars 2014, with official beta release by 1 of may 2014
Leif Auke, CEO, m2 Secure AS, e-mail: leif at auke dot no, phone: +47 926 55 195, Norway
Thor Henning Hetland, Board Chairman, m2 Secure as, e-mail: totto at cantara dot no, phone: +47 930 09 556, Norway
Related projects using the m2 Core networking protocol